This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies;
- those with slower internet connections;
- rural and regional users; and
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text;
- instructions for printing pages;
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content; and
- information about compatibility between Microsoft Office 2007 and previous Microsoft Office versions.
Please note that documents provided on the web site can also be provided in other formats. Please contact us to request alternate document formats.
This site does not use embedded video or audio files, and has short text descriptions for photographs.
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site by using the 'Text Size' buttons that appear on the upper right area of each page.
Printing a Webpage
All pages on this website can be printed, using the 'Print' button that is located to the right of the 'Text Size' buttons on the upper right area of each page.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this web site:
- PDF Documents
- Flash Documents
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Microsoft Excel Documents
- Microsoft Word Documents
Exchanging files between previous releases of Microsoft Office and the 2007 Microsoft Office release
Microsoft has added new file formats to Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 to reduce file size, improve security and reliability, and enhance integration with external sources. To help ensure that you can exchange documents between Microsoft Office releases, Microsoft has developed a Compatibility Pack for the Office Word, Office Excel, and Office PowerPoint 2007 File Formats.